This course is for everyone who wants to know more about snoezelen.
This is a basic course focusing on “what is snoezelen” and “setting up a snoeze len room environment” while actually experiencing a snoezelen room.
In Japan, snoezelen is mainly used for people with disabilities, but in other countries, it is used for a wide variety of people, and in this course, you will learn about the wide range of applications of snoezelen.
A wide range of people are participating, including staff from facilities for the handicapped, therapists, childcare workers, doctors, architects, and art professionals.
This course can be held at any time.
If you come to our office (Chofu City, Tokyo), the fee is 30,000 yen (including tax) for about 2.5 hours (textbook for the number of participants, Snoozelen model room experience, and consultant fee for introducing Snoozelen).Up to three people from the same facility can take the course at the same time, and the fee is the same for one or three people. For on-site lectures, we charge 33,000 yen per group, including tax, plus an additional transportation fee. If you wish to bring your own Snoezelen equipment, there is a separate fee for transporting and installing the equipment.Please contact us for details.
- It was very interesting, and I hope to use my knowledge as an OT and my hobby of art to get involved with Snoozelen in the future. I hope that the awareness of this project will increase and the whole city will be able to create such a perspective.
- This was the first time I learned about it and felt it was a very good thing to experience. I work with the elderly, and I think it would be very comfortable for anyone. I would like to know more about it.
- I came here to get the latest information. I was glad that I came from Nagoya. After all, it is best to experience it for yourself.
（Student Teacher from April）
- I was very interested to learn that Mr. Hashimoto, the representative of the company, is an art college graduate who joined Snoozelen from that field. (I myself work in nursing care, but I am originally from an art college…) I was also hoping to hear about the various cases of introduction and the specific effects.
（Care assistance staff）
- This was the first time I heard about it and I learned a lot. If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to contact me.